Dynadot

What Ecommerce Software do you prefer more?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So, I decided to get to know about other webmasters' preferences related to ecommerce shopping cart choice.

There are many of them:
OS Commerce
Miva Order
Cube cart
Zen Cart
Zeus Cart
magento

What cart do you prefer? and why?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Magento is the best one i will sugest you as it have lot of features and themes etc .

•••
So, I decided to get to know about other webmasters' preferences related to ecommerce shopping cart choice.

There are many of them:
OS Commerce
Miva Order
Cube cart
Zen Cart
Zeus Cart
magento

What cart do you prefer? and why?

I prefer OS commerce, as it offers better features and advance technology compatibility.

•••
I also prefer OSCommerce

•••
What about BigCommerce? I'm heard something good about this and hope will contribute to you too.

•••
What about BigCommerce? I'm heard something good about this and hope will contribute to you too.

I have never heard about it before..

Ok, I'll pick up some info about it in Wikipedia.

•••
I am also doing the same research now and so far I think Zen Cart is best for my project (digital downloads) but I haven't decided yet.... any recommendations especially for downloads?

•••
I also prefer OSCommerce and Zen Cart.

•••
Ok then.. and could you tell your attitude to Magento commerce shopping cart software?

Does anyone have any experience using it?

•••
Nowadays, the majority of webmasters prefer to use magento commerce shopping cart software for running of their web sites.

Try to search for more info in Wikipedia.

•••
Nowadays, the majority of webmasters prefer to use magento commerce shopping cart software for running of their web sites.

Try to search for more info in Wikipedia.

I prefer OsCommerce.

•••
I prefer to use the following E-commerce software.
OpenCart,
VirtueMart,
Ubercart,
AFCommerce,
XMart eCommerce, and
Bazaar Builder.

•••
AFCommerce

never heard about it..
is it really superb software?

Any experience using it?

•••
I used OSC for years but they have a big problem. Their software is very outdated. In the past few months I've come across a number of excellent modern commerce packages but I think my favorite is OpenCart.

http://www.opencart.com/

And check this one out too. Very promising.
http://www.prestashop.com/

•••
Hi labrocca,

very useful and good suggestion here.
I'll try to test them..

•••
I'm a OS Commerce guy myself

•••
This is a very helpful thread as I could see some ecommerce softwares which I have not heard before, honestly. I feel every one else have the same thought since this is a chance to look into the new ones. Thanks for the thread starter and contributors. :)

•••
Yeah, there are so many shopping cart software available in the net.. I've also learn much about them.

•••
Magento is an amazing piece of ecommerce software. I however would not recommend it for a first time user. It's a script that has extremely advanced capabilities, and numerous customization possibilities. As a drawback however, it's extremely complicated and there is a huge learning curve.

OpenCart is my favorite free ecommerce system. The simplicity of OpenCart is difficult to beat. What really won me over on OpenCart is that it's the first ecommerce system I found that satisfies two of my ecommerce needs. That is: 1) Allow guest checkouts. 2) Allow quantity discounts in the sense that 5 red shirts & 5 blue shirts equates to 10 shirts when determining the quantity discount.

•••
Magento is an amazing piece of ecommerce software. I however would not recommend it for a first time user. It's a script that has extremely advanced capabilities, and numerous customization possibilities. As a drawback however, it's extremely complicated and there is a huge learning curve.

Pretty good explanation here.. Well done.
I assume that this information will be very cognitive for newbies here.

•••
So many recommendations and cognitive explanations..

Thanks guys..

Waiting for other preferences..

•••
•••
Os commerce is best for the beginners.

•••
I prefer Cube cart

Could you give any reasons why you prefer to use mainly this shopping cart?

What are the differences in comparison with other shopping carts?

•••
i also prefer oscommerce..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back