Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Ecommerce questions please help, thanks!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kosmos27

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi, what do you usually choose first for an ecommerce site? This is my first site so I'm not sure if I choose the shopping cart first or do I get the hosting company because I need the changes made to the cart?

And is it better to purchase a shopping cart so I can customize it, or get a free one?

One last question, thanks!!

What is the difference between Ecommerce and Oscommerce?


Thanks!! :D
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
e-commerce is a general term describing the process of conducting business online. oscommerce is a specific shopping cart / cms platform that is widely used for conducting e-commerce.

oscommerce is free and you should be able to install it on most hosts.

http://www.oscommerce.com/
 
0
•••
thanks !
 
0
•••
Readymade customised e-commerce site

Hi,

we can provide you with readymade customised e-commerce site i.e. we will choose the right host, hosting plan and the customise the site to set you rolling. This will be initial setup for a nominal fees. Ofcourse, hosting services will be payable monthly. After that, you can take it over from there or keep us hired on monthly basis for further modifications/updations.

We are currently working on a similar project for one of our customer and can provide you link by pm if you are interested.

Regards
Gorav.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back