Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain What does rizma mean?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboss

Established Member
Impact
3
I just picked up rizma.com

It has over 300 Google Hits...

but what does it mean?

I think it is a last name... maybe mid-east

Anyway please appraise

Thanks John B-)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's Arabic for "bundle"

Also a last name as you mentioned.

Maybe if you're creative, it could be slang for "Charisma"?
 
0
•••
Thanks -RJ- for the info

I picked it up using your List Detective

I just liked it for some reason

John :D
 
0
•••
Yep, about 375 Google "search results" ... not seeing anything in there that jumps out at me. Last name would offer the *best* End user :$: type potential, naturally.
Reg. fee - $30+ (wholesale), IMHO. Does sound kind of cool. :D
Best of Luck here.
 
0
•••
reg fee - 40+
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back