NameSilo

discuss What does everyone think of .sucks?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tytus

Established Member
Impact
What do you guys think the future of .sucks is? Currently you can register .sucks around $200/year with the premiums in the $x,xxx /year range.

Investing.sucks is $5,000/yr for example.

All the popular names and brands have been registered, mostly by this.sucks

I am tempted to purchase a .sucks, but really have no clue if it's worth it for investment purposes. My mind is telling me NO while my gut feels like there might be something there.

What do you guys think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
YourDomain.sucks regardless whats left of the dot in this extension.
Give your money to the needy

•••
Agree "Give your money to the needy"

•••
I registered obama.sucks for free, but other than that I wouldn't really invest in the extension, it sucks..

•••
•••
My mind is telling me NO while my gut feels like there might be something there.

What do you guys think?
Listen to your mind and NOT your gut. I think that you are misunderstanding your gut. It's not saying "There might be something there!", it's saying "There's still room for more Bacon!". ;)

Listen to your mind unless you like throwing money away. In the off chance that you do like throwing money away, send me your address and i'll send a garbage bag for you to fill up with it along with my return address! ;)

•••
i would probably register the one I found but not for $200, if it was $20 then yes

•••
It really sucks. Who want own business with .sucks? Except you want to take down and give bad reputation to other brand or public figure image. OR Else, use it to defend your brand image.

•••
The TLD has a business model that is basically based on extortion.

•••
In my eyes this TLD is just a shame.
There are many other ways to criticise something.
But .sucks is just like a 'web pillory'.
Bad energy, forget this TLD ;)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back