Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What does bumb mean?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

snoopi

Established Member
Impact
9
what does bump mean?

BUMP

I saw it in many posts but I didn't manage to find the meaning in my dictionary.

So what is all about? Thanks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You mean "bump?"
 
0
•••
Yes Mr. Websites.

Bump-Bumb something like this... I'm not sure about the spelling.

What does it mean?
 
0
•••
BUMP - Bring Up My Post
It's used to bring a thread to the top of the forum.
 
0
•••
Understood :lol:

Thanks very much for the info! :tu:
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Mr. Websites
BUMP - Bring Up My Post
It's used to bring a thread to the top of the forum.

you are only allow to this once a day:)??hehehe
 
0
•••
:-/
I don't get it. :p
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Mr. Websites
BUMP - Bring Up My Post
It's used to bring a thread to the top of the forum.
Never thought of it as Bump Up My Post, just thought it "bumped" the thread up to the top.

Nate
 
0
•••
Me either. I just though it meant to bump the thread up.
 
0
•••
:lol:
Well hey! I might be wrong. :p
 
0
•••
but good explanation u gave Mr.websites :)
 
0
•••
i never thought of that, interesting one
 
0
•••
It was meant to be just 'bump up', but I knew the full form... Very interesting, and almost a co-incidence.
 
0
•••
lol, nice acronym, i too thought it was only "bump up"
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back