Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What do you think?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Zeeble

New.Net Destroyer....Established Member
Impact
17
I own mz6.com which to me, seems like a good mazda domain, do you think I should contact mazda dealers and ask them if they are interested in buying?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO & NO
If mazda think that it is a copyright issue then you have lost the case already!
 
0
•••
theres no copyright or TM issue at all unless they have a TM on Mz6
 
0
•••
you are clever and quick for catching this one.
Do you get any type-ins on it?
 
0
•••
yep, I have a few on it had about 10 since the 4th.
 
0
•••
Mazda has a vehicle called the MX-6.

Perhaps this could be their next generation of that car?

M-Z6
 
0
•••
I just think that it stands for Mazda 6
 
0
•••
MX-6 does not equal MZ6. Why mazda should be ineterested is not apparent.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back