IT.COM

What do you consider as the best free web hosting?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
what do you consider as the best free web hosting?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Reliability calls for a price.

•••
Difficult to say. Maybe any of them as all of them are free and that's why the best ?????(kidding)

•••
Best free hosting is one which will provide data backup and protection guarantee, provide spam filtering, at least 99% server uptime, 24/7 customer support and allow you to use most of the hosting features. Best free hosting site will be the one loaded with less or no advertisements and banners. If you are looking for hosting your business website then I’d suggestion paid hosting as it is more reliable than free hosting. Now a days there are many paid hosting that you can find for a very low price and also most hosting providers offers money back policy.

•••
Just Google it, you will get answer for the best free web hosting.

•••
Lease a Hosting on Server of your Friend already established in the industry and share your experience with him.

•••
Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

•••
I would always say to avoid free hosting, there's nearly always a catch or they won't offer sufficient usage limits. You can get some decent hosting plans for >$5 a month.

•••
You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

•••
Free hostings are not good, even for test. Stay way from free hosting.

•••
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

•••
I would stay away from free web hosting.... But if you need a place to test stuff try:
http://www.000webhost.com/

Cheers,
Will

•••
None of the free hosting provide you best solutions as some have restriction to the number of websites others have no speed in loading website!!
You can avail other cheap hosting services! There are many!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back