NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact

Domain Names Owned by the Stands4 LLC

I came across this portfolio of domain names owned by Stands4 LLC and it has to be up there with some of the best domain names owned by a collective, albeit this portfolio only contains 60 domain names, it's easily a multi-million dollar portfolio from a handful of the names such as acronyms.com, grammar.com, literature.com, lyrics.com, phrases.com, rhymes.com & symbols.com just check them out below.

How do we find out which domain names are owned by Stands4 LLC well we use a feature called Reverse Whois Search with our partners WhoisXMLApi.com , they scan for the chosen term in this instance was domain names related to the registrant email address that Stands4 LLC uses for domain registrations which are “Stands4 LLC” and we get the results of over 60 domain names that Stands4 LLC has registered in their names.

http://robbiesblog.com/domain-names-owned-by-stands4-llc/10683

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My favorite

Literature.com
Grammar.com
Lyrics.com
Symbols.com
Phrases.com
Rhymes.com
Abbr.com
Acronyms.com
Synonyms.com

Many seems to be fully developed

By the way, they also own abbreviations.com you can add that to the list, I bet many domainers use that one to lookup 3-4L's, ranks high in google.

Thanks!

•••
That's a pretty awesome portfolio. I can imagine a few publishing houses and card companies that would love to own a few of them most notably Literature.com, Grammar.com and Poetry.net

•••
Awesome works.
Trying to build like this in different language.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back