Dynadot

What constitutes a "unique view" or "unique click"??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm trying to start an account on sedo.com. It mentions something about a parked domain having or needing unique visits or clicks in order to earn money rewards.

2 Questions:

1. So by visiting the parked domain - that does not equal a click - so does that mean that visitor needs to click on something in the parked domain site in order for money to be generated?

2. What constitutes a "unique visit" or "unique click?" Can someone from the same server click on the same parked domain 3 times in a row and be considered 3 "unique visits?" I assume not.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The visitor must click one of the adverts listed on the domain name in order for you to gain revenue. I think that a unique visit/click is once from the same IP address every 24 hours, although I'm not 100% sure.

•••
Thanks h-freak....that totally makes sense...I just needed to confirm that another person thought the same way I did too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back