NameSilo

What can I pay if the limit of PayPal have reach.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi folks,
I have a question,If I have send 100$ at paypal then I have got the max limit and I cann't send money except to lift this limit.
So I have enroll in PayPal's Expanded Use Program,but it's a long time to wait the 4 number.
What can I do if I want pay other people by paypal during this period?
Thanks
Bean:gl:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you got the max limit only for transferring $100?

•••
Yes,I need enroll in PayPal's Expanded Use Program,and it's will take a long time.

•••
Submit your credit card number to paypal then phone your credit card company and get the number verbally from them. Usualy takes about 3-4 days for paypal to submit charge and 4 digit # to your CC company.

•••
Originally posted by Sharpy
Submit your credit card number to paypal then phone your credit card company and get the number verbally from them. Usualy takes about 3-4 days for paypal to submit charge and 4 digit # to your CC company.

Wow I am surprised PayPal places a limit of $100 on the PROC. But beware of doing according to this advice because there is a risk of losing your account as detailed on the user agreement. Actually PayPal is just afraid that the credit card companies will be annoyed by the flood of calls caused by this specific PayPal requirement, and stop servicing them.

•••
Um, paypal i thought had a $1000 on basic account limit, not $100. Odd.

•••
I thought it was 1,000 also.

•••
I believe its $1000 guys, not $100. When I created a new account last the time the limit was $1000. Anyways hope that helps. :tu:

•••
yes it is definetely 1000

as there are lots of things on ebay, that cost much more 100$

how would someone buy a computer etc?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back