Domain Empire

What are your current projects?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Come on , tell us what are you currently working on ?

I'm currently working on nothing but hope to work on something soon.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I stopped working on anythign a while back really, I still run my eBay business which only requires about a hour of my time each night and I make a fair bit, however I have also recently got a job and with college = no time :)

Sean

•••
Finally Starting to come back myself....

I'll post links in morning haha.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm trying to get a graphics forum up and running soon. Got to get some funds first =3

•••
Currently nothing except trying to get the domains I already have sold.
But I have a few ideas up my sleeve though.

•••
•••
•••
Lots of client work, but I am going to start on my PSD to XHTML/CSS website soon.

•••
Working behind the scenes on a project called GadgetLads, theres also StageCube and a few other smaller projects. If anyone is looking to join a project, we're always looking for new team members :) Just private message meee, Im nice ;D

•••
•••
Working on my blog TeenDomainer.com
and my other minisites and sales to endusers

•••
Working on my site www.needasig.com. updating the databases and making it more user friendly.
about it. school has really overwhelmed me this year so I guess i'll have to wait until summer before i start anything big. =(

•••
i just bought a 4 letter domain :D

its
Code:
http://2h0rt.com

its going to a url shortner like tiny url but smaller!

•••
Thats a 5 letter domain...

Right now i'm working on a number of things, to much money involved to disclose details. :)

•••
I recently started my first site - Spot On Nutrition

I have also built up a small portfolio of domains

•••
Thats a 5 letter domain...

Right now i'm working on a number of things, to much money involved to disclose details. :)

OH REALLY?

:D

B-)

Me? Well that's a secret :) Also doing my A-Level exams. :zzz:

•••
•••
I am dabbling in forex trading now. Anyone here does it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back