IT.COM

What are the best affiliate programs right now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

armstrong

Man from ManilaVIP Member
Impact
Perhaps we have members (like me) who are searching for new advertisers, so please post the ones you have had good experience with. I'm not talking about aggregators like Commission Junction, but actual advertisers, such as those in travel, gambling, magazines, vitamins, prescriptions, etc. Please no adult links!

If possible, remark on the advertiser's promptness of payment, conversion rate, and average payout per clickthrough.

Thanks for your help! %%-

- Apollo

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
to be honest, the only one I had any success with was Barnes and Noble while using adwords. they had a high buy per click through ratio from adwords

but profits were still minimal, perhaps 150/month.

•••
What about gambling affiliate programs? I hear some folks are successful with these.

•••
or in the adult industry ?

•••
I am also in need of a gambling affil program.

•••
I haven't really done any Real development in a while .... I used to have good luck with Clickbank - But no real sales in a good while there .... :(
Mostly just parking Domains at the moment - Need to get back at it though - Parking pays for renewal fees and a few regs here and there - But nothing compared to The one's I've stopped work on.

Kind of interested to hear of any Good one's myself - things have Gone so Far over to the PPC Scene - It's getting rediculous ~

•••
allriches seems to pay well

•••
I dont know about gambling affiliates. Though now that you mention it.. Im gonna PM you about an email I received once about fxclips.co pertaining to that.

•••
This site is using ads by google, what have you guys heard about that.

•••
Greetings!

Could you enlighten us some more on this? How do you integrate adwords or something while being a BN affiliate?

Thank you very much.

:)

LeeRyder said:
to be honest, the only one I had any success with was Barnes and Noble while using adwords. they had a high buy per click through ratio from adwords

but profits were still minimal, perhaps 150/month.

•••
Arm take a look at Party POker.com's affiliate program they have something where you can get actual CD's to give to people wh o sign up. NEver used but talked to one guy who is honest and he said very good. Just trying to help Never used. I think Ifriends pays well for Adult and some stuff is non adult but mostly people will have Adult.

These guys are a comp to GOOGLE adsense www.bidclix.com

Last edited:
•••
Anyone knows of a good games affiliate? Can't seem to find one or might have slipped past me.

Thanks much

•••
•••
•••
Hi All,

We manage about 20 programs for some of the top brands such as National Geographic Store, City Search and 21st Century, as well as offering some brand new programs from almost every market niche.

We offer High Payouts and Conversion Rates. Some of our merchants are cutting checks for over $$10K a Month! All programs are guaranteed to pay on time, are high-integrity, parasite-free and pro-actively managed to help ensure your success.

Most programs offer datafeeds and we also have an IPC (Instant Page Creator) datafeed tool that helps our partners build custom, content-rich pages or complete sites filled with THOUSANDS of products in less than a minute - quick and easy - even if they don't know how to program a datafeed.

We are also having a holiday contest and GIVING AWAY OVER $20,000 in CASH and PRIZES! One prize is a $7,000 expedition trip from the National Geographic Store, another is $10,000 in cash from MyPayDayLoan. We are also giving away furniture, computers and much more. Sign up for our newsletter to get all the contest details as soon as they become available.

We are looking forward to cutting some BIG checks for the holidays!
Let me know how I can help your efforts and increase your revshare success!

Linda Buquet AKA Catalyst
President, 5 Star Affiliate Programs

•••
false information ????

/ AJ \ said:

"Clickbooth.com management has over 8 years of experience as an internet publisher and knows how to monetize returns with quality advertisements."

they say.....

but the domain in registered 2 years ago......

•••
Clickbooth

Yes - I am the owner of Clickbooth - the only thing wrong about that statement is I have 9 and a half years of experience in Internet Marketing.

You should Give the network a try - we offer the greatest payouts by far.

We are taking less than 10% margins while other networks take 40-50% margins on advertising campaigns.

We are growing very fast.

Thanks a lot,
John

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back