NameSilo

question What are Good Places to Buy/ Sell Established Websites?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Niche Investor

Impact
I'd like to know about the top marketplaces to Buy/ Sell websites?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm a site broker. I have established sites available earning between $1k-$5k.

Reach me if interested

•••
•••
Flippa is dead after recent changes in bidding system.

•••
I'm a site broker. I have established sites available earning between $1k-$5k.

Reach me if interested
Whats your website URL?

•••
•••
Flippa is the best place to buy/sell established website with the business

•••
Flippa is good, you can also try some website buy and sell groups on FB, many people are active over there. If the site is good, you can have a quick deal over there.
I'd like to know about the top marketplaces to Buy/ Sell websites?

•••
I also want to sold my established business adlvy.com running since 2018. If any one interested can contact me. Thank you

•••
As a buyer I stopped buying websites from Flippa.com as stock market is giving me more ROI for past 3-4 years in Indian IT stocks as compared to Drop-shipping or Amazon associates websites on flippa.com and there is no other place on internet to buy/sell websites. Instead of my money lying in a bank account for months I invested them in stocks.

•••
Is there any alternative to Flippa for website sales?

•••
Is there any alternative to Flippa for website sales?
Digital Marketing and SEO is dead man. If your website has $xxx revenue per month people will run after your website to buy them. You can try marketplace section of this website.

•••
•••
•••
Last 2 sites i tried to buy never happened even with bin. I don't buy sites unless want it for name. Flippa had the market for a while active bidding.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back