IT.COM

What are good affiliate programs for non-US non-EU traffic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Google AdSense is suitable for you.

•••
Besides google adsense (that often ban people for no reason?)

•••
I think eBay has a number of country based auction sites. I have not used them for a bit, but their auction links, where you can specify the keyword and it returns active auctions is a nice addition to any site.

Also, as I recall, at cj.com you can search affiliate programs by company name, product name - or by country.

•••
CJ is for experienced and high traffic websites only.

Amazon is good, but it must be related with the content of your website.

•••
acclaim subscriptions sells over 200,000 magazines, journals, newsletters, newspapers with worldwide shipping and worldwide commissions. Every product is commissionable. There is a magazine for every interest imaginable so can incorporate virtually in every site, on every topic.

•••
Cj is nice hwoever they reject alot of people. Google accepts you and then banns you for no reason. Good luck. I suggest going for a small company find something your vistors would like. Say you have a scripting site google Scripts Affiliate and I'm sure you will find something that works for you.

•••
I would like to say +1 to the CJ. Have heard a lot of things about them and have been using for my personal needs.

•••
I tried CJ. 7 years ago I was banned for spamming. For months they don't care. I mean we both make money anyway and complaints are few. However, after a while I got greedy and spam too many people at once with bought lists.....

CJ oh CJ... I no longer spam now. I wish I could make that up somehow.

Do they still ban Indonesians?

•••
for ringtone affiliates
try
mobilemoney.com
mediaplazza.com

teguh123 said:
Ringtone?

What?

•••
cj.com doesn't target non US, non EU market.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back