domain What about this domain?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen54

New Member
Impact
0
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone please.
 
0
•••
There is a simple way to guage value by asking yourself 1 question.

If I was looking for a domain name, would i buy this one? and if so, how much?

If you ask yourself that question - my guess is that you'll say why would I want this domain name, what makes it special? The truth is, pretty much nothing. If you resold this domain name for what you paid for it, I would consider that a Victory.
 
0
•••
What does it mean? Foxea? Fox EA? I have to say regfee.
 
0
•••
<removed>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
Reg fee too. It's hardly pronounceable, and you know non-words LLLLL.com base their power on brandability/pronounceability.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back