NameSilo

What about .space ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ErwanKina

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I invested in January on 48 very generic .space domains, such as england.space, miami.space, planes.space... I really liked the sound of this nGTLD and the meaning of it. Space evokes freedom, comfort... What do you think about the potentiality of .space ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
impossible to say whats going to happen with any new gtlds. at this point you either hold them or drop them on faith. nothing more. you won't sell them any time soon most likely.

•••
impossible to say whats going to happen with any new gtlds. at this point you either hold them or drop them on faith. nothing more. you won't sell them any time soon most likely.
Agreed. Would Miami.Space be more valuable than Miami.Area (if they decide to create a couple thousand more gTLD's next year)?

Need to diversify more, otherwise you will be stuck with portfolios of 50 generics in each gTLD. Provided, some did sell for a lot (than I would pay for them), it would be hit or miss. Most likely miss with the initial cost of investment and renewals until one of the gTLD's catch on, just to sell one 5 figure name.

•••
Hi, I invested in January on 48 very generic .space domains, such as england.space, miami.space, planes.space... I really liked the sound of this nGTLD and the meaning of it. Space evokes freedom, comfort... What do you think about the potentiality of .space ?

Unfortunately .space is a loser.. unless you have work.space, outer.space, or my.space

•••
I also agreed with you as it is have a informative post

•••
I think it's way to early to tell if .space is a winner or loser. In any case they are a cheap investment and I think the ext has good potential! I've grabbed a bunch of .space and have targeted file sharing, file storage and selling space (markets) and of course outer space.

even small sales can profit well on these cheap investments.

•••

PlanesSpace.com
Miami-space.com
EnglandSpace.com
England-Space.com

Available for $1 at godaddy!!!

Why not register them before a NGTLD?

•••
lol, why don't you go ahead and grab those then

•••
•••
I've got some KeywordClub.com and KeywordCloud.com and few .club because the KeywordClub.com is taken.

•••
spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace.space

12 times 'space' / TLD .space
Not a 63.DOMAIN but a perfect 60 character PREMIUM domain.
More ‘space’ in a .space domain is not possible.
That's the .space domain with the most possible ammount of 'space'.

•••
IMHO .Space has been lost in SPACE and few Valour Domain Scientists are searching to get their shuttle back which is lost in space with .Space too.

•••
Like to know status of following LLL.space, NNN.space. Are they gone? or still available to hand register.

•••
Agree with @dotbay here.

If you like the hack England.space, then go for the full name EnglandSpace.com

And space makes sense only with few words, as mentioned above. Like,

Spa.Space (visual look of it)
Rent.Space
Rental.Space
Lease.Space
Storage.Space
Free.Space
New.Space
VR.Space
Own.Space
Travel.Space
GoTo.Space

•••
IMHO .Space has been lost in SPACE and few Valour Domain Scientists are searching to get their shuttle back which is lost in space with .Space too.
hahaahaaa

•••
Agree with @dotbay here.

Rent.Space
Rental.Space
Lease.Space
Storage.Space
Free.Space
New.Space
VR.Space
Own.Space
Travel.Space
GoTo.Space

Your .space domains

free.space
new.space
vr.space

are very good .space's in my opinion - I am sure you will get good offers for them someday.

•••
Agree with @dotbay here.

Rent.Space
Rental.Space
Lease.Space
Storage.Space
Free.Space
New.Space
VR.Space
Own.Space
Travel.Space
GoTo.Space

Your .space domains

free.space
new.space
vr.space

are very good .space's in my opinion - I am sure you will get good offers for them someday.

EDIT
I thought those domains are yours, I haven't read carefully enough your post, sry.

Last edited:
•••
How much is the renewal fee for .space domains?

•••
:xf.grin:

•••
•••
How much is the renewal fee for .space domains?
Currently between 7.88 - 11.99 to renew .space domains with popular registers, could be worth holding on to some.

•••
I don't like longer extensions. They uglify a domain imo. I doubt more than a few .space domains will be profitable to onsell in the short - medium term. Maybe if hold on until humans colonize the universe? :P

•••

I feel mixed about ngtlds. I like some but a lot just make no sense.

I had some great .XYZ geo domains, put them on Flippa and got waaaay less then I should have. :(

I'll stick with .com and .org but you know what you are doing @ErwanKina.

•••
Just have two solarflares.space and solarflare.space. I'm probably going to kick these to the curb.

•••
A whopping 2 reported sales, $100 and $1000. It's been available for over a year, about 14 months. What more do you need to know.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back