What about a tshirt contest.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Niek

Established Member
Impact
7
Hey , i was wondering if the moderators could make a contest.
Not just a little contest , but a big contest , a Tshirt contest.
Everyone entering would have a change to win .
There would be a Top3:
prizes could be from money , NP to domains.
I don't know ,
i think it's a good idea.
I would see me running around in school with a Namepros tshirt :D
And maybe the tshirt should include a Logo from Namepros , cayze the logo now is not from namepros itself.

Hope moderators would like it :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Namepros© T-shirts, baseball caps, and other cool items are something we'd definitely like to do (and I may be not up-to-date with this at this time) ... I'll catch up with RJ and the rest of Staff™ / Forum Leaders™ on this shortly - for the latest. :gl: :talk:

Thanks much for the input.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Yeah Very goog idea!
 
0
•••
Super great idea!!! :kickass:
 
0
•••
Thank you :D
I really would have a tshirt for school :D
 
0
•••
great idea :)
 
0
•••
ya///it's a good diea...and i think it's a trend!!!

all the forum that i'm on..are also having t-shirt contest....lol!!
 
0
•••
I would pay NP$ just to see a wet t-shirt contest. :lala:
 
0
•••
ewww waht if no girsl entered lol, this is a great idea :D
 
0
•••
Well only big forums do
but i think you should be proud about you're forum you're on :)

Well i am , and i wanna show :D
 
0
•••
I love this idea! I'm so it for it! :lala: :D :tu:

:wave:
 
0
•••
That reminds me: there was a thread regarding this here: http://namepros.com/showthread.php?t=88388

I also volunteered to design it, but a contest would be nice too :tu: !

Looking forward to it!


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Bump , when we start mods :D
 
0
•••
Great idea! Would love to see it in action.

Regards,

Studio:wave:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back