NameSilo

A Contest.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello. I have seen the many contests and have made sure to enter the newest ones. I want to hold my own because I think it would be fun.

I need some suggestions on a contest to hold.
Here are the ideas so far.

Salesman Contest-You get a domain and sale it just like the reg team contest except i pick the domain.

Advertising Contest-Register a new domain and develop it and advertise it. The winner will be the one who had the most unique hits.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think i should put this in another forum..

•••
I think if someone had an idea for a contest, they would already be doing it. I think your ideas are good, but the contest will take too much time away from the participants and they wouldn't be interested. I am currently running a stock market (as you already know since you entered), so since I don't want to do more than one contest, I'll let you know if I come up with anything. The key is to think of things that you have an above average knowledge about. Like I did with mine. Another good tip would be to give it some more time, participate in other contests, post more, and then start a contest. Otherwise you might look NP$ greedy. Good luck!

•••
thanks for the advice. i will def use it.

•••
the advertising one is kind of a bad idea (no offense).. someone like me could email my 2000+ people who subscribe to something I send out.. and get 2000+ uniques and have a poor site built. I could get

•••
yea it would be kind of unfair thanks for your input.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back