Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

top WGS.COM wgs.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auction

Established Member
Impact
3
For sale. I've owned for many years.

Registered since 1994.

Top offers in mid XX,XXX range.

BIN $100,000 USD
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$50k
 
0
•••
$85k BIN
 
0
•••
hi,
wgs.com is a good domain, I may can find a buyer for it. I am a domain broker, so I have buyers. Are you the owner? can you give me your contact information, like email address or Skype account. Looking forward to working with you, thank you!
 

Attachments

  • upload_2015-12-30_16-41-50.png
    upload_2015-12-30_16-41-50.png
    813 bytes · Views: 85
0
•••
$60,000 USD.
 
0
•••
Buy now for $46,000
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back