P pros Account Closed Impact 4 Nov 8, 2006 #3 Fka2000 this priceuide shows us minimum whosale prices!!!!!!
P peaches017 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 134 Nov 8, 2006 #4 Two bad letters but I still like it ~$900 to a reseller Edit -- could do well if the western European Union wanted to buy it... Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2006
Two bad letters but I still like it ~$900 to a reseller Edit -- could do well if the western European Union wanted to buy it...
J jimberan Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 2 Nov 9, 2006 #6 Western European Union.. thats the first time I have heard of this new political organization. I should really read the papers more often. :hehe:
Western European Union.. thats the first time I have heard of this new political organization. I should really read the papers more often. :hehe:
Kratos Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Nov 9, 2006 #7 I dont like the Fact that its all leters. I would say the low $XXX.00 im not sure about what you can really do with Weu... besides what peaches pointed out...
I dont like the Fact that its all leters. I would say the low $XXX.00 im not sure about what you can really do with Weu... besides what peaches pointed out...