domain Wette.app

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
This word means bet in German. It's the singular of wetten. This domain can be used for sports betting or anything to do with gambling. According to namebio Wette.de previously sold for 68,000$ Please give me your thoughts/opinions on this domain.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.App is yet to see sales and that's what will decide the kind of pricing .app names will have and the way end users are responding to such names.
As for these names, I don't really see much value to be honest.
Reg fee or so.
End user would go for Weather.app instead of TheWeather.app and that too in a country specific language.

However, time will tell for this extension and keywords.
Reg fee for now.

•••
•••
I think its great. I picked up some foreign one word domains in spanish myself.

•••
Buy a showcase listing on sedo. most german buyers browse sedo.

Are you native german? I have a question.

•••
Buy a showcase listing on sedo. most german buyers browse sedo.

Are you native german? I have a question.
I'm not . but I did ask one on here about the popularity of the word and so on. He assured me it was right. You can probably ask the question in the .de thread. That is where I asked .

•••
I'm not . but I did ask one on here about the popularity of the word and so on. He assured me it was right. You can probably ask the question in the .de thread. That is where I asked .
Thanks

•••
wetten app
would be ok

wette app

I don't like it

•••
wetten app
would be ok

wette app

I don't like it
Not sure I understand why.. Does this not mean bet? I see wette.de sold at 68,000. There are a couple sites on wette domain about betting/gambling.. I thought this was like bet.app (wette.app) betting.app(wetten.app) not arguing here just looking for some clarity.

•••
Not sure I understand why.. Does this not mean bet? I see wette.de sold at 68,000. There are a couple sites on wette domain about betting/gambling.. I thought this was like bet.app (wette.app) betting.app(wetten.app) not arguing here just looking for some clarity.

Try to see "clarity" in your own words :)
Difference between those examples is in extension, app stands way better with wetten and .de much better with wette :)
However, wette/app is a solid name and I am sure that you will make some nice ROI on that name :)

•••

Wette = a single bet
To be used for a special bet

Wetten = lots of different bets
a betting platform

Wette can mean = come and bet now

So for a .de great
But .app?

When you think of it in a radio
Commercial
It would sound like
Wetter.app
Which means weather

Still a decent domain at 4k

Last edited:
•••
Wette = a single bet
To be used for a special bet

Wetten = lots of different bets
a betting platform

Wette can mean = come and bet now

So for a .de great
But .app?

When you think of it in a radio
Commercial
It would sound like
Wetter.app
Which means weather

Still a decent domain at 4k

Thanks for explaining..I understand what you mean now.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back