Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Wetot.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diabro

Account Closed
Impact
30
I just picked up wetot.com on a bet and am actually quite pleased with the reg. Without dev does anyone think it has value in the low $xxx range?


Might try to flip it and sell my first domain to see what the process is like. :)

"We Tot" = google results of about 334,000

We tot a you tot a I tot a you dot. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I really don't think you will see low XXX$

Reg fee - low XX$ I would say

good luck with it!
 
0
•••
agree with bdjuf..

cvcvc.com's may have some value in the future, but there are so many of them that they'll never reach the cvcv.com standarts.
 
0
•••
HEH! Thanks guys! It is part of a contest to see who can reg the best 5 char brandable today. OH Well, better luck next time! :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back