Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Western Union

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CubanJay

Account Closed
Impact
0
Im a designer and im looking for people who are able and willing to pay by Western Union for designs.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This needs to be moved to Web Developers for Hire section.

I'm trying to find someone... O_o
 
0
•••
I am just curious...why dont you want to use paypal? It is faster, easier, and almost everyone uses it? But I have seen a few people around who dont want to use it and I dont understand why.
 
0
•••
angele803 said:
I am just curious...why dont you want to use paypal? It is faster, easier, and almost everyone uses it? But I have seen a few people around who dont want to use it and I dont understand why.

Not all can use PayPal as they have country restrictions.
 
0
•••
yeah the Cayman Islands were i live dose not support PayPal
 
0
•••
Check out www.worldpay.com ... accepts most payment methods/currency's from around the world...

OldRatRacer
 
0
•••
Can you use Neteller in Cayman Islands? It's only 1.9% fee.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back