NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

erchaman

Top Member
Impact
Hello there!
I just saw that WeSellJet.com sold recenty on 50.000$ and this information from namebio about Yacht:

megayachts.com 150,000 USD 2007-08-14 T.R.A.F.F.I.C.
rentalyachts.com 26,000 USD 2015-07-23 Uniregistry
luxuryyacht.com 20,000 USD 2007-11-21 Moniker
yachting.net 19,999 USD 2013-08-26 Afternic
virginislandsyachtcharters.com 8,000 USD 2017-04-23 Private
yachtshop.com 7,600 USD 2011-01-18 Sedo
oceanyachts.com 7,449 USD 2017-03-29 Sedo
goyacht.com 7,000 USD 2016-09-19 Sedo
seychellesyachtcharter.com 6,000 USD 2011-09-21 Sedo
yachtdirect.com 5,000 USD 2017-09-01

So taking in mind this, for how much could I sell to an end user my domain and how to negotiate it: WeSellYacht.com ?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Was thinking of buying this

•••
Don’t remember which site tells you a domain whole history . I will check here in NP .Meanwhile I’ ll wait for more gurus to get this domain appraised, let’s see if some could, my hope is I might have found gem, but don’t know properly :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Reg fee, thats why plural was reg years ago, singular today.

Not proper english in my opinion we sell yachts good one

https://www.namepros.com/threads/just-sold-sell-my-jet-dot-com.1047805/

SellMyJet was sold not weselljet, correct me if i am wrong

Big diff, this name i would ask for money back

http://whois.domaintools.com/wesellyacht.com the history is no history, your $ is history
Wow a painful words for me. Well this is supposed to happen, thats the way to learn unfortunately doing that mistakes. Thank you for the valuable info, don’t know now if it deserve to spend my time knocking end users doors or just pass it and make a low BIN waiting a miracle.
Bytheway strangers name has been saw with the yacht topic and at the end sold for x.xxx$ , you know, that kind of domains once see it you can’t believe who could pay that much for that.
Regards.

•••
Sorry to be blunt, I have reg'd more crap names than you will ever own.
Even if you google " we sell yacht" only 1000 exact results because it isn't proper english and first result is those 3 words in part of a sentence.

Stranger names have sold for weird amounts of money, unfortunately none were mine
Best of luck

Yachting dotnet would never fetch 20k today and it just forwards to another parked page
20k murdered. Dead. Some of the above comparables are not comparable

Last edited:
•••
I spent the last bit trying to figure out how this name would have value.
Looked to see if wesellyachttours or something was reg. Nope
Went to namebio https://namebio.com/?s==ITNzMDOxUTM
Recent sales dont look to strong. You painted a nice picture with the highest sales ever
YachtDirect dot com is nice but sold for 5k and is still at uni.
Parked.

If the plural cant sell, WeSellYachts, and it is owned by a knowledgeable person, how will the singular ever sell? Either they want outrageous price or people are finding alternatives.
Comparing this name to yachtdirect is like a posting the estibot value

•••
•••
Reg fee, thats why plural was reg years ago, singular today.

Yes, too many new domainers jump on a variation, such as the singular or the plural or adding or removing a letter or changing the order of the words, or a different extension, of some name that sold for a lot in the past, thinking that the variation that has been sitting unregistered all these years must be worth something too. Brandables aside (which are hit or miss anyway), It ain’t necessarily so!

•••
Agreed with above. Been there. Done that!

•••
.. but do you own yacht.com ?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back