Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established WereBored.com!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscend

Established Member
Impact
2
Site taken off market.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$165 (please keep me updated on new bids)
 
0
•••
PremiumHostednet said:
$165 (please keep me updated on new bids)
Latest bid was $160 on sitepoint - You're the new high bid :guilty:

Latest bid $165 (via namepros thread here)

LATEST INCOME FOR PAST 5 DAYS
stats24cx.jpg


:)

*update*!
NEW TRAFFIC STATS FOR JULY
stats33pb.jpg

stats41iy.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hello,

How are you getting your traffic? Could I see your top referrers?

Thanks
 
0
•••
ben51959 said:
Hello,

How are you getting your traffic? Could I see your top referrers?

Thanks
PM sent. Also, I've updated the stats above Ben's post with another stats quote from Webalizer!

This obviously produces different results from AWSTATS, so I figured I'd show what both say! B-)

MAJOR NEWS UPDATE!

My advertiser, TargetFirst has agreed to offer the new owner of this site the same agreement I made with them - A minimum payout of $35/month to advertise their links on werebored.com until your Targetfirst account is averaging that or over that per month!!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Could you PM me some stats of the advertiser?
 
0
•••
xdoomx said:
Could you PM me some stats of the advertiser?
PM Sending now.
I'll bin this auction at $575 if anyone wants to take that offer :)
(please note the annual income would be $420 and possibly higher so the bin is less then what you'd be making in two years time by not adding new advertisers or increasing the site).
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Fantastic Site but I just realized I cannot complete an offer to you due to other projects I am currently running and the release of a new site very soon.

I guess your current offer is only $5 less via sitepoint so good luck and I'm very sorry :(
 
0
•••
PremiumHostednet said:
Fantastic Site but I just realized I cannot complete an offer to you due to other projects I am currently running and the release of a new site very soon.

I guess your current offer is only $5 less via sitepoint so good luck and I'm very sorry :(
Don't worry about it - Thanks for bidding though!
 
0
•••
Nevermind. *post deleted technically*
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back