Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Well hello namepros, good bye dp!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

phpl33t

Account Closed
Impact
0
Well hello namepros, good bye dp! LOL

I am making this site my new home. Dp was too childish and insulting. I got banned because I had 2 accounts, even though I asked them to delete teh first one a long time ago. They banned me right after I told a moderator that it is not cool to beat women for any reason and that those that cannot think, fight. Coincidentally, I got banned seconds after that.

Anyways, I am a php coder, done it most of my adult life. If I can help anyone, hit me up.

I am ex-navy and a huge battlestar, firefly, star trek, smallville, ghost hunters fan. So, hit me up if you wanna talk nerd talk! lol :wave:

Hello everyone!!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi there
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
phpl33t said:
Well hello namepros, good bye dp! LOL

I am making this site my new home. Dp was too childish and insulting. I got banned because I had 2 accounts, even though I asked them to delete teh first one a long time ago. They banned me right after I told a moderator that it is not cool to beat women for any reason and that those that cannot think, fight. Coincidentally, I got banned seconds after that.

Anyways, I am a php coder, done it most of my adult life. If I can help anyone, hit me up.

I am ex-navy and a huge battlestar, firefly, star trek, smallville, ghost hunters fan. So, hit me up if you wanna talk nerd talk! lol :wave:

Hello everyone!!

welcome.. I heard DP is home of scammers :hehe:
I'm a fan of battlestar and firefly too.. I also loves stargate and babylon 5
 
0
•••
I just started with Stargate, seems pretty cool:)
 
0
•••
Cool :D

I hope you stay long... and learn more code than you know now :p
 
0
•••
Hi phpl33t
 
0
•••
Hello and welcome to namepros :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros phpl33t
 
0
•••
Squirrel Rascal said:
Cool :D

I hope you stay long... and learn more code than you know now :p


Yes, there is always room for more knowledge:)
 
0
•••
Welcome!

And thanks for standing up for the ladies. :xf.love:
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP :)

I hope you will enjoy it very much here.
 
0
•••
Nice to meet you :hi:
 
0
•••
:wave: Welcome to NP
 
0
•••
Namepros is the best anyways :hehe:

Welcome :)
 
0
•••
Welcome .....

Feel free to ask any questions.

-Bill
 
0
•••
g'day and welcome phpl33t
 
0
•••
Nice to meet you! Welcome to Namepros!:wave:
 
0
•••
include("Welcome To NP!"); :hehe:
 
0
•••
:hi: Welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
wellcome to np world

cheeerz!!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back