NameSilo

Established Well established, fully functional site for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expertscolumn.com for sale

I am selling ExpertsColumn.com, which is a revenue sharing website. There are many sites that offers revenue sharing such as hubpages, squidoo, bukisa etc and this is one of the most profitable niche to work on the Internet presently.

I am busy with my other sites and I don't have any time to promote this site so I am planning to sell it. One who buy this site will be one among the luckiest because it is already fully developed and operational site with descent traffic as well.

The site has good alexa rank of around 113K and Google PR of 4. Already many backlinks have been built to the site. You can search for the domain name in Google and you will get lots of results for it. The domain has been registered for next 3 years, it will expire on 3rd January 2013. There is also one year privacy enabled for the domain name.

Presently it is getting around or more than 400 unique visitors daily. Most of the traffic to the site comes from search engines especially Google. There are more than 600 registered members and almost equal number of unique articles posted on the site.

What I am selling is the complete website and not just the domain name. The site is presently hosted in shared environment at hostmonster.com but I am not selling my hosting account. The buyer would need to have his/her own hosting account with any hosting company or on its own if interested in making a deal.

The price that I have set for the site is $10,000. I believe this is highly competitive price that I am asking for such a website. Anyway, you can always negotiate the price. But please note down that you won't need to spend a single penny on maintaining the site except from your hosting bill for me which is $5 monthly. And it could prove to be a very good revenue source for you as well.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back