Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Welcome from Theo.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tsmyth

New Member
Impact
0
Hello. I am very much an amateur in this field so far. (e.g. At the moment I do not own any domain names.) If I were to go into the business of computer science based commerce, I would need a more technically proficient partner. However, I do feel able to make a discussion based contribution at the moment. Theo.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to namepros Theo :)
 
0
•••
Hi Theo welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Nice to meet another new person here!
 
0
•••
Hi there Theo, welcome to Namepros :hi:
 
0
•••
Hey, Theo.. welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back