Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv Welcome Back Equity78!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Vito

Domain Names MatterTop Member
Impact
1,577
Welcome Back Ray, (Equity78) as a Moderator that this Forum badly needs back to the very first Forum ever dedicated to Dot TV exclusively!

Ray created this free dot tv forum about 7 years ago and I personally have gained a ton of Dot TV knowledge and strategy from this Community and I am super glad to see him back.

Lets Rock and Roll again!
 
Last edited:
6
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome back, Ray.
 
1
•••
The godfather of .tv returns. Congrats Ray and thank you for all your help you done for .tv extension and we all appreciate it very much.
 
1
•••
Great to have you back Ray!
 
1
•••
Nice to see you Sanchay.
 
0
•••
Welcome back Ray. I very much enjoyed reading the second link in your signature! :bingo:
 
0
•••
welcome back!!
 
1
•••
I even not noticed you was not here before , but welcome back ! I was here 6,7 years ago actually ,-)

rokoroko
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back