IT.COM

Weightt.com - SEDO or FLIPPA?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Weightt.com - Should be better to sell on Flippa or sedo?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Flippa

votes
    77.8%
  • Sedo

votes
    22.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

kawalsukhi

Top Member
Impact
Hello All,

I have a premium domain name "Weightt.com" registered with Godaddy. I am planning to sell this domain.

I am in dilemma whether to list it through Flippa Newsletter or sedo premium listing.

I need your views on that with reasons.

If you think there would be another better option to sell this domain name, your suggestions will be most welcomed!!

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMO, don't waste your money on it.

•••
sit tight and let enduser come to.you (if you are not in hurry )

•••
•••
•••
•••
- List it at Flippa regular listing for $9 to check others feedback about your name.
- Ebay (Buy it now / Make offer) to see if there is any interest in your name.
Good luck.

•••
Unless it gets typo traffic then it won't sell.. Even with typo traffic this still isn't a premium domain name by any standard. Put it on sedo and flippa domain catalog that way you won't spend any money for listing it so you won't lose any money when it doesn't sell..

•••
@kawalsukhi Can we please hear why you think this is 'premium' name?

•••
•••
Thanks for all of the feedbacks given. I only asked which marketplace is better to sell this.....Anyways thanks to all

•••
Hi Kawalsukji

Just want to help you do not make the mistake of spending bad your money, you have a domain of the category "Typo" real word or premium is "Weight" and you have "Weightt"
I think if anything could be something brandable, test BB or Namerific or develop a site. Just a suggestion. Good luck!

Regards.

•••
Hi Kawalsukji

Just want to help you do not make the mistake of spending bad your money, you have a domain of the category "Typo" real word or premium is "Weight" and you have "Weightt"
I think if anything could be something brandable, test BB or Namerific or develop a site. Just a suggestion. Good luck!

Regards.
Great advice!! Thanks for your efforts and comments!! I like it

•••
i think flipa is the best for bid listings

•••
Guys, the op is a newbie and i bet he does not even know the meaning of what he is saying by premium.

The best you can do is educate him.

•••
•••
Guys, the op is a newbie and i bet he does not even know the meaning of what he is saying by premium.

The best you can do is educate him.

Dear check yourself first!!
You came to know whether I am a newbie or not. Check my flippa portfolio as I already checked yours!!

hahahhaa:xf.smile::xf.smile:

•••
•••
everyone is trying to save your money and gave advice about your domain.

you could get XXXXXXXXXXXX from enduser but still it's not premium.

if you aren't ready to accept comments, then please don't ask help from np members.

they spent time for you & trying to educate(share) their experience.

You came to know whether I am a newbie or not. Check my flippa portfolio as I already checked yours!!

you sold $1811 (31 listings) ~ $58 / domain, so !?

•••

hahahhaa:xf.smile::xf.smile:

Bro,
@jideofor is a nice guy and he didn't mean to hurt you. I think actually he supported you.

Hello All,

I have a premium domain name "Weightt.com" registered with Godaddy. I am planning to sell this domain.

I am in dilemma whether to list it through Flippa Newsletter or sedo premium listing.

I need your views on that with reasons.

If you think there would be another better option to sell this domain name, your suggestions will be most welcomed!!

Thanks

And this is for your original post.

Try Brandbucket, Brandroot and other brandable market places.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back