NameSilo

domain WeDoYou.com any good?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDon

Mr Big StuffVIP Member
Impact
143
Well I saw the name WeDoYou.com and thought it was catchy. But then again I have a vast collection of domains bought on impulse. This used to be a porno site, do you think it has any value?

Don
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Don,

any traffic from it?
 
0
•••
$0.00 - Reg. fee, IMHO.
Good Luck.
 
0
•••
With a bit of clever marketing I think this name could go places.
Average buyer = $reg fee
Escort Service = $150-$300
JMHO
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
OK here's the deal with this one. This place used to be here in Ft Lauderdale, they had 5 super hot chicks that "supposedly" lived in FT Lauderdale. I'm now going back to school here in FT Lauderdale.

My theory is that one day these girls will go on-line to see what happened to the name of the site they used to be on. And maybe they might have interest in starting it back up themselves.

That's when I can set up a meeting with them at my place to discuss their marketing campaign and site design, "wink wink".
 
0
•••
Originally posted by KingDon
OK here's the deal with this one. This place used to be here in Ft Lauderdale, they had 5 super hot chicks that "supposedly" lived in FT Lauderdale. I'm now going back to school here in FT Lauderdale.

My theory is that one day these girls will go on-line to see what happened to the name of the site they used to be on. And maybe they might have interest in starting it back up themselves.

That's when I can set up a meeting with them at my place to discuss their marketing campaign and site design, "wink wink".

Let me know if you need any help ;)
 
0
•••
I wouldn't feel comfortable paying a stripper $500 to perform a private show at my home. But $7.95 does seem a lot more reasonable. I'll keep you in mind NameCaster, I sure they would understand the necessity for a second "professional" opinion.
 
0
•••
I could give a second opinion if needed :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by NameCaster
With a bit of clever marketing I think this name could go places.
Average buyer = $reg fee
Escort Service = $150-$300
JMHO
Good Luck!


Agree
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back