Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain wecantjustwatch.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

haggy007

New Member
Impact
0
Hi Everyone!

I have had an offer of USD$5000 for the domain wecantjustwatch.com. Does this sound about right? I am new to the whole domain selling game.

Thanks!

Haggy007
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I have no idea why you would even register such a name, I cannot see any commercial intent here or any way to development so would take the $5000 and run...hell, if someone offered me $50 i would probably take it :p
 
0
•••
I would take it. You can invest that money in much better domains as well.

I recommend going through escrow.

Skinny
 
0
•••
sell it fast haggy, good luck, hope the buyer dont see the thread lol
 
0
•••
Almost certainly a scam, given that you just regged 2 days ago - counter and they will ask for an appraisal, etc.
 
0
•••
iCantJustWatch.com is available for regfee, so I don't know why someone would offer $5,000 for your fresh reg.

I would have to agree with jacal1 that this is probably the appraisal scam (DO NOT pay for an appraisal when they ask). The domain seems worthless to me.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back