Domain Empire

advice WebsiteHosting.company

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

I have WebsiteHosting.company, but i'm not sure to renew or not to renew, that is the question!

WebsiteHosting.co listed for sale for $15,000 (Premium CO domain)
WebsiteHostingCompanies.com was sold for $9,000 in 2014 (Afternic), active website.
WebsiteHosting.com sold for $415,000

Please advice.

wsh.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't go as far as to compare .company with samedomain.com or the price it was LISTED at some auction. Frankly I don't really see much value in the domain unless you can convince some new kid that decided to become a host that .company is super hip right now (which, mind you, is not impossible at all). Depends on your renewal price but I wouldn't hold on to it for too long.

P.S. If my opinion seems biased by the fact that we are a webhosting company ourselves you are absolutely welcome to do the opposite of my advice :)

•••
Too bad it wasn't Website.host, lol. But seriously, the renewal fee on a .company is less than $30 I believe, so it probably won't break the bank to renew it. However, with .HOST coming out now and everything it might not really be worth it.

•••
Tricky. What was the traffic? It is pretty a long name to type.

•••
•••
You just made me google idk = i do not know?

•••
•••
Hi

having expectations, that you would sell that domain within first year of registration.... was expecting too much from the beginning.

however, choosing one of these options below, should resolve your dilemma:

if, you have investor mentality, then the choice should be obvious.

if, you have flipper mentality, then the choice should be obvious.

:)

Good Luck!

imo....

•••
if you are trying to sell it to hosting company, then that might be tough....Almost all companies go by brand, not by generic terms like "Website Hosting Company"....The domain has too many letters and then there is this big .company tld following it... a site can be developed with this such as "top10bestwebsitehosting.com" which is making huge money from affiliate income.. If I was on your place, I would renew it and then develop it.. If you don't want to develop it, you still can flip the domain..but can't expect much with this tld....

I am new to domaining, but that's my opinion on this domain.:)

•••
A propos, have a mandate to broker webhosti.ng. Anyone interested?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back