Website wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

apcmanager

Established Member
Impact
0
I'd like a new website similar to what is listed below for a client;

centralarkansasdental.com

The text at the top should remain text so that it can be edited for other applications. I like the blue color shown, but would like the ability for differing shades of blue as well.

The website only needs to have 4-6 pages rather than the 14+ shown in the example. I really like the picture rotator as it is and would like to incorporate something like that in the page.

Any interest in this project or estimates as to cost?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd like to help you with this project. Send PM now.
 
0
•••
Hi, I can create such website for you. It will take about 1 week and cost 400$ Please PM if you are interested in. SAmples of my previous designs you may find following my signature.
 
0
•••
Yes i can do this for You @ 350 $ please reply me back
 
0
•••
Hi, I'm not sure if this project is still available though I'm aware that this ad was posted almost a month ago. Just sent you PM just in case.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back