Dynadot

Website UDRP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cillx

Established Member
Impact
If a UDRP complaint was submitted on a domain name and if that domain is used for a website (home page, about us, contact, blog section) on it, does adrforum.com take some records (screenshot or something) of the web content as it appears when they received the complaint, so they can check whether the web content has been changed after the complainant submit his complaint? or do they purely rely on the screenshots and details provide by complainant and respondent?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My guess is that some site/service like The Wayback Machine might be used to see if past snapshots of certain sites are available.

Note: I'm not a lawyer and this is not legal advice.

•••
In this case, the complainant has submitted additional submissions which claim the respondent created the evidence after the proceeding was instituted. Unfortunately, there is no web archive to prove otherwise.

•••
Do they have actual proof of their claim that the respondent created evidence after the proceeding was instituted or are they just 'claiming' it?

What did the complainant say in their original complaint? I think they would have stated exactly how the domain was infringing and provide some kind of proof.

Does your hosting company keep backups of your website?

Not a lawyer, not legal advice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back