biggie GreenFriendly.comTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,520 Dec 28, 2003 354 views 2 replies #1 Hi What are your thoughts for...... WebsiteTopics.com First idea I thought of, was a forum or board discussion group that deals with various "website topics"! Got some others? Thanks
Hi What are your thoughts for...... WebsiteTopics.com First idea I thought of, was a forum or board discussion group that deals with various "website topics"! Got some others? Thanks
InteractAsia Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Dec 28, 2003 #2 maybe a site for HTML newbies,program reviews etc
D deadserious Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 6 Dec 28, 2003 #3 I think the name says it all. It could work for a site with all different types of website topics. Anything from design to marketing. Just about anything to do with websites would work.
I think the name says it all. It could work for a site with all different types of website topics. Anything from design to marketing. Just about anything to do with websites would work.