domain Please appraise: EmailHealthGuide.com & EmailWealthGuide.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejking

Established Member
Impact
0
Domains: EmailHealthGuide.com & EmailWealthGuide.com
Registered: 2008-02-24
Developed: No

I was going to set up these as partner websites, where people would receive free (ad supported) weekly email newsletters pertaining to various health & finance topics respectively. I regged them together because I thought it'd be good branding, but I just haven't had the time to do anything with them. I don't need to sell them together, so valuations on each one (or one over the other) would be great too.

Any thoughts are appreciated, thanks for your time!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back