NameSilo

Website Proposal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

gajlehab

New Member
Impact
0
Hello All,

I'm currently in the process of outsourcing a website and am writing a proposal to the developer.

Does anyone know of a website where I can view one or have a copy of a sample proposal that I could use as i'm not sure how exactly what to include...

Thank You
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd suggest you turn things around and ask them to give you a proposal. I have seen too many disasters when people try to scope out a project without knowing how. Start with a basic scope. “I want a website”. Then sit down with the first potential developer and flesh it out. Move on to the next potential developer and let them give their input, suggest additions, poke holes in it, etc. When you are happy with the scope that have been developed and peer reviewed by a number of professionals put it out for bid.
 
0
•••
primacomputer said:
I'd suggest you turn things around and ask them to give you a proposal. I have seen too many disasters when people try to scope out a project without knowing how. Start with a basic scope. “I want a website”. Then sit down with the first potential developer and flesh it out. Move on to the next potential developer and let them give their input, suggest additions, poke holes in it, etc. When you are happy with the scope that have been developed and peer reviewed by a number of professionals put it out for bid.

VERY good advice IMHO...

And, a GREAT idea :gl:
 
0
•••
Please someone tell me what that is?
 
0
•••
Great idea on turning it around.

As a matter of fact, if you PM me some contact info and I can discuss with you what your project is all about, I would be MORE than happy to have a full comprehensive proposal to you regarding your project in a day or two.

:tu:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back