Dynadot

Website Promotion?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I was wondering where to promote one of my projects (fun releated).

Target group is North America, visitor should be 12-40 years old.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You could try Facebook and Myspace. Its big and have people from this age group. Just find different ways to promote your site.

•••
Agree with using facebook. You can easily post an advertisement and target people in that age bracket.

Another tip is looking for forums related with fun/interest of people of that age. Probably hollywood related or gaming forums etc. You can post a paid banner ad in there if they allow them.

You can also target blogs, a lot of blogs accepts paid advertisements so it won't be so hard to find them.

Zidane

•••
you can do SEO things, such off page and on page to get organic visitors from search engine. I think it's more powerful than other methods.

•••
Also you can use twitter, google+ and forums for the promotion of your website.

•••
Hello Friend,

You can use several social networking sites to promote your websites,can list them in classified listing sites targeting North American users.
To get higher ranks and optimizing your sites in search engines either you can try yourself several techniques available in net or can take services from any digital marketing experts those who will promote your websites online in a cost effective rate.

Thanks,

•••
If you have specific target viewers social media is the best way to promote your website. Use Facebook,Twitter,Gplus and many more.

•••
•••
Facebook can be a great source of free traffic.

•••
You should do SEO for your site, I think it will help you lots. Due to doing SEO make your site on the top of SERPs with keywords, visitor can reach to your site only by one click on.
To do SEO well, you should do on-page and off-page well

•••
Facebook is better for building community, not getting customers. The old way of cold calling seems to work well if you do it right. Remember, it's a numbers game!

•••
I was wondering where to promote one of my projects (fun releated).

Target group is North America, visitor should be 12-40 years old.

Facebook, Twitter. If it's about fun go for the self promoting stuff ( viral part ).

•••
Are your project are some kind of promoting some promotional products? Well, social media awareness is one of the marketing strategy used now that can easily get attention of internet users.

•••
I suggest to use LinkedIn, people in LinkedIn almost doing business and they could be a great source of traffic too

•••
Having reasonably priced, SEO services brings more business to get advantage from this service to improve return on investment.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back