Domain Empire

priced Website(.)photos - $1500. Perfect Brand - 452,640 Monthly Searches - Awesome SID.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Lange

Established Member
Impact
NOTE: if you're savvy engineer, you WILL (or should) know how to make that .photos work way better than a .com ever could for rapid ranking!!!

PM to claim.

Domain: Website.photos

Registrar: Google Domains
  • Can Transfer In: 21 Days
  • Renewal price is $40yr and expires in 344 days.
Basic Stats Via Estibot.com:
Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match - website photos
Monthly Searches: 452,640
Cost Per Click: $3.75 USD
Ad Competition: low
Data Age: Recent

Average Monthly Search Stats - Exact Match - [website photos]
Monthly Searches: 393
Cost Per Click: $5.67 USD
Ad Competition: high

Data Age: Recent

Payment: Escrow (can use any site you want),
PayPal, If you have Bank Of America, you can do a free transfer, Whatever works for you to make this happen.

Be Kind:
I'm right in the middle of looking for a new contract and need money as I had to take the last six months off. Be my savior and pay 1/2 my rent next month with this domain! As soon as I can pull it, I will and build a high traffic website on it cus by then I'll be back on top. Just don't have the time right now. Priority is immediate funds!!

Extras:

• Free Logo. I will design it with your full input. 20+ years Graphic Design experience. See Attachment for a brand I'm working on - character based. Past client have been L'oreal, Armani, Redken - all verifiable. You're gonna get a good logo is the point! lol.
Notes:

I can't think of a better domain if you are, or want to be a: Shutterstock, istockphoto, dreamstime. Those are the top three advertisers on Google. Well, I just did a search.

Or a company looking for massive amounts of organic traffic like the first listing on google for the search terms Website Photos. Do that search!!

There are a million other uses and reasons why WEBSITE as your SID is golden.

Even if you're a broker or reseller - this is prob 3x wholesale price, but you can make it work. I know it's worth way more than the sale price.

Thanks!

Mike Lange

This is my first listing. But please research my posts and you'll see I'm an honest person and reliable. And have been an developer for over 20 years. So I get technology very well.

See image for proof of ownership and and I just updated the whois to display my information publicly. Although I don't know how long that takes to propagate.

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 1.00.27 PM.png YARN.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back