domain Website-Hoster.com - Please Appraise

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

poweritup

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello All...

Could you kindly appraise Website-Hoster.com for me.

Due to the name, it would naturally be great for someone who wants to start a website hosting business.

The url is indexed in Yahoo, Alta-Vista, Alltheweb and is indexed in Alexa. The domain name is not active. It was an active site at one time. I purchased the domain name and website files but never did anything with it. My intention was to start a new hosting site, not using the website files that came with the domain name when I bought it.

Now, I just want to sell the domain name and need to figure out what it is worth. I have been geting varied values from the free appraisal sites and figured I would post here to get input from people who discuss this every day.

Thank you in advance for your time... John
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back