Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Website Home Page Screen Shot...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Tippy

VIP Member
Impact
191
Hi :)

Anyone know of a site that will capture a screen shot of your entire home page and convert it into a smaller image?

Something like you see here www.whois.sc/tldn.com

The problem is that not all my sites have images as shown above, Alexa is the same.

Thanks for the help :)

Mike
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey, Tippy, what size do you want it to end up as?
 
0
•••
Here's a shot, I have a great ss program. I just set my rez to 1600 x 1200 and took it.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Then resize it, Like this
 
0
•••
Thanks :) didnt even think about my screen res, lol, but after looking, my res only goes upto 1280 x 1024 :(

Mike
 
0
•••
I would like to find a program that can do it too. The technique I use right now is using Opera browser. Opera has a little selector in the top right corner that lets you change the page display size.

I set it to 30%, resized the display window and took a screen capture. Cropped it in Photoshop. You can see in the attachment how it came out.

Kind of a roundabout method, but works.
 
0
•••
I just usually capture my screen with each part of the page and then put it together in my favorite graphics program.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back