Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Website feedback

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vanisha

Established Member
Impact
0
:hi:

Its my first time I have created a website and is part of my project therefore would be gratful if i can have some feedback or Please can you fill in this questionnaire http://www.exoticgroceries.com/feedback.asp

Vanisha
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello Vanisha,
I just submitted my critique on your website. I will just paste my review if it is possible..
Thank You for creating a thread.

- Janine
 
0
•••
review

janine,

thank you for your critique.

vanisha
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back