- Impact
- 328
Domain Name: WebmastersDictionary.com
Registrar: Moniker
Date of Expiration: 11-07-2008 (November 7th, 2008)
Date of Registration: 11-07-2005 (November 7th, 2005 - nearly 3 years old
)
I originally registered this domain to turn it into a webmasters resource site. For example, one idea I had in mind were listings of the most common webmaster terms (like a glossary) and their meaning. This domain could be used for that and possibly many webmaster tools.
Starting Bid: $10
Bid Increments: $1
Auction Ends: Wed, October 1st at 9pm EST
Forms of accepted Payment: Paypal, NP$ (depending on the winning bid)
This is your chance to get a nice webmaster related domain for a good price. Don't be afraid to bid! :hehe:
%%- Good luck. %%-
Registrar: Moniker
Date of Expiration: 11-07-2008 (November 7th, 2008)
Date of Registration: 11-07-2005 (November 7th, 2005 - nearly 3 years old
I originally registered this domain to turn it into a webmasters resource site. For example, one idea I had in mind were listings of the most common webmaster terms (like a glossary) and their meaning. This domain could be used for that and possibly many webmaster tools.
Starting Bid: $10
Bid Increments: $1
Auction Ends: Wed, October 1st at 9pm EST
Forms of accepted Payment: Paypal, NP$ (depending on the winning bid)
This is your chance to get a nice webmaster related domain for a good price. Don't be afraid to bid! :hehe:
%%- Good luck. %%-
Last edited:
















