Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Webmasters Resource Site.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
56
http://no_url_shorteners/46kg7b
You can also see the link in my signature, but I didn't want the SE's to pick this up.

I am offering that site up for sale.

It hasn't brought in any revenue, because it is only 7 days old.
It has had some decent traffic though:
Stats:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5178/revtc0.jpg

The site includes the following:
-Free Generators (All licensed to my domain only)
--Banner Generator
--Badge Generator
--Mod_Rewrite Generator
--PayPal Button Generator
--IFrame Generator
-Lifetime Links Page
--Sell Links for $1 (Current Links are my own)
-Webhost of the month page
--Good for affiliate conversions (none in the past 7 days, though)
Script of the month
--Affiliate page
-Contact Page (Comes from the Lifetime Links script)
-Ive started a tutorial script, but I haven't implemented it yet (Ill transfer files to you)

I am selling, because I need to focus on my school work, and Id like to focus on a few smaller projects.
But...
I do not need to sell.
I dont mind holding onto this site for a while.

Ill set a BIN at $400
Ill accept offers from $100.

Please post offers, but PM questions.
Thanks!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Daily Bump :)
 
0
•••
Daily Bump :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Bump.


Ill accept all offers!
 
0
•••
is it down ? t's not working for me....
 
0
•••
Its working fine for me.
If your still having problems, let me know :)
 
0
•••
Bump :)

stats updated
 
Last edited:
0
•••
24 hour price slash!
BIN at only $150!
 
0
•••
I assume the generators and scripts are not original. What about the rest of the content?
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
Another Price Slash!
24 hours only get this site for $119!
 
0
•••
Bump!
 
0
•••
What is the correct price and what is unigue content that is on this site
 
0
•••
PM sent!
 
0
•••
Bump!
 
0
•••
i don't got the replay jake.
 
0
•••
Im working on it :)
sorry for the delay, but I have a popular wanted thread, so Im sifting through alot of pms.

Ill pm you though.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back