Webmaster Forum Skin (85% coded) + Domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joony

Account Closed
Impact
0




For sale today I have a project I was going to begin but now it seems I won't have the time to run it so I'm selling it off.

What you get is

- PSD of Vbulletin skin (Multi layered and grouped)
- The skin partially coded (which you can view here http://webtalkdev.com/vb/ )
-The domain webtalkdev.com

The is a great opportunity to run your own webmaster forum, all that really needs to done is to finish the skin coding and create the forums etc and you're basically set

Note: Vbulletin license is not included with the sale. Skin is unique and will not be resold or reused.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Looking for a quick sale :)
 
0
•••
Final price drop-> BIN for only $140.
 
0
•••
Lowered starting bid. If bought at BIN I will throw in an exclusive sleek IPB skin I created a while ago with full rights.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back