Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable WebHostingDirectory.name

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmpolis

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello everyone,
I am selling webhostingdirectory.name. It is a great name - very popular and high paying keyword. Some hosts pay up to $125 per referal. I already put a small directory script on it. It has more than 11 months left and free push. BIN is $25, but I will consider all offers above $5.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Still for sale!! Bin lowered to $12
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back