Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain WebHostForU.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

Established Member
Impact
0
Any ideas on how much this would be worth? It comes with a layout/design (which isn't that great).

Does having a design to go with it usually make the $ value go up by much? I might make one myself if it does.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Re: WebHostForU.com

Originally posted by Linda
Any ideas on how much this would be worth? It comes with a layout/design (which isn't that great).

Does having a design to go with it usually make the $ value go up by much? I might make one myself if it does.

Reg fee /Undeveloped
 
0
•••
:-/
excuse my n00b-ness..
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros Linda :)
Sorry, but I don't see much resell value in that name.
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
I dont see much selling value in there either. Possibly regfee, maybe $10 if your lucky
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone :D
 
0
•••
Hello Linda..
The name is rather long..
and the "U" is a tough sell.. as many will take it as 'you'..
thus leading your traffic elsewhere..

Many a hosting name out there..

If your planning to develop a hosting business you might want too consider an alternative domain name..

Just my honest opinion..
Enjoy yourself here!

Wanda
 
0
•••
Nah, I dont want a hosting business, i just thought the name looked alright to sell again. I wouldn't even bother making a business out of it... sooo many hosting companies out there already..
 
0
•••
regfeeforu.com
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Linda
Thanks everyone :D

You're welcome Linda :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
$0.00 - < Reg. fee, IMHO.
Best of Luck.

PS. Welcome to #1 Namepros, Linda.

:hearts:
 
0
•••
reg fee IMHO, maybe try selling at webhostingtalk.com
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back