And i have that names in king ,

Web3 / Metaverse
Web3 / Bets
Web3 / Studios

What r u think about web3 names ?
Feel free to showcase your web3 names here please ,

Thanks ☺️

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@ab2care Rule number 1 : never share an offer you received until you close the deal, my guy @subjot now is trying to steal your potential buyer.

It's pointless @coolhands
the buyer is obviously interested in the singular, otherwise would have picked up the plural at regfee

•••
•••
•••
It's pointless @coolhands
the buyer is obviously interested in the singular, otherwise would have picked up the plural at regfee

if he can't afford $10,000 that mean he will not be interested any more and he will go for another alternative that are in he's budget, maybe another tld or the plural or even reg a different name combination, You don't know! but the point here is to never share a deal that have never happen until u close the deal so you can avoid other domainers competition.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@ab2care Rule number 1 : never share an offer you received until you close the deal, my guy @subjot now is trying to steal your potential buyer.
A strange argument, you apparently recently began to be interested in the domain business. By your logic, if I regg hyphenated singular dot com, this buyer is also buy my name, this is nonsense.
Real rule number 1, if serious buyer want your name, he buys your name.

•••
if he can't afford $10,000 that mean he will not be interested any more and he will go for another alternative that are in he's budget, maybe another tld or the plural or even reg a different name combination, You don't know! but the point here is to never share a deal that have never happen until u close the deal so you can avoid other domainers competition.
I agree.

•••
A strange argument, you apparently recently began to be interested in the domain business. By your logic, if I regg hyphenated singular dot com, this buyer is also buy my name, this is nonsense.
Real rule number 1, if serious buyer want your name, he buys your name.
That really isnβ€˜t the point. Someone on this thread mentioned an offer and you went and regged the plural.

There are many many people who read these threads but who do not share and might be regging what you post here. What comes around goes around.

How long someone has been domaining has zero to do with anything.

Rule Number One: Don’t share what you don’t want others to grab other variants of. Because as shown right hereβ€”they will.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Web3serve. xyz
Web3react. xyz
web3international. xyz
web3techno. xyz
web34you. xyz
web3soulboundtokens. xyz
web3fleet. xyz

•••
•••
Web3//Advertiser.com
Web3//Advertisers.com
Web3//Balance.com
Web3//Connectivity.com
Web3//Dress.com
Web3//Healing.com
Web3//Hemp.com
Web3//Musicians.com
Web3//Processor.com
Web3//Superstore.com

•••
Web3Service/com
Web3Gathering/com
Web3Buidler/com
InvestinginWeb3/com

All available for acquisition at reseller price

•••
Collected in com:
Web3creator
Web3space
Web3tokens
Web3master
Web3sharing
Web3trust
Web3designer
Web3vault
Web3graphy
Web3publisher
Web3casting
Web3polis
Web3boardgames
Web3address
Web3phoria
Web3rpg
Web3mmo
Web3sex
Web3jav
Web3up
Web3fy
Web3buck
Web3expo
Web3pedia
Web3tastic
Web3nance
Web3finanz
Smartweb3
AIweb3
3Dweb3
iotweb3
Polyweb3
Avaweb3
Swissweb3
Instaweb3
Hybridweb3
Nativeweb3
Stakingweb3
Decentralizedweb3

I sold web3games dot dot com and used it for our family home renovation here in the Philippines :)

•••
duplicate

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Collected in com:
Web3creator
Web3space
Web3tokens
Web3master
Web3sharing
Web3trust
Web3designer
Web3vault
Web3graphy
Web3publisher
Web3casting
Web3polis
Web3boardgames
Web3address
Web3phoria
Web3rpg
Web3mmo
Web3sex
Web3jav
Web3up
Web3fy
Web3buck
Web3expo
Web3pedia
Web3tastic
Web3nance
Web3finanz
Smartweb3
AIweb3
3Dweb3
iotweb3
Polyweb3
Avaweb3
Swissweb3
Instaweb3
Hybridweb3
Nativeweb3
Stakingweb3
Decentralizedweb3

I sold web3games dot dot com and used it for our family home renovation here in the Philippines :)

Any details for your sale web3games
Thanks

•••
•••
web3market.com10,000 USD2022-06-19DAN.com

Not my sale, but looks like top tier web3+word.com's are selling in the $xx,xxx range.|
Source: namebio.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
cover.png

•••
I have:

Web3HangOut//xyz
Web3DigiTech//xyz
Web3ChatRoom//com
Web3ChatRoom//xyz
web3BlockChainTechnology//xyz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back