Web site Advice

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

food_consult

Established Member
Impact
5
My First Post

I am not much of a designer but can you guys give me some feed back on this site I am putting together for a relative.

http://www.geocities.com/saharfoods/

(none of the links work, it is just a temp until I decide on a host).


Thanks,

Alan
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not bad so far. I don't know that I like the colors, but they don't really bother me. It's understandable as it is. I think once you get more done to it I could provide some better feedback. :)
 
0
•••
Okay

What a relief , I will update the page as soon as I receive the new material.

I know I don’t like the Logo (But I am not much of a graphics designer).

Thanks for the positive feedback,:)

Alan
 
0
•••
I'd avoid using Microsoft Frontpage at all costs. Geez i hope you pirated that, because its not worth the price they make you pay.
 
0
•••
FrontPage

Well Frontpage came with my Office Xp... I also have Dreamweaver MX ( just can't use it too well)

Hey any recomendations on the logo ( attached the new one)???


Alan
 
0
•••
Personally I have no clue what half those foods are lol but the page is coming along pretty good [=
 
0
•••
Yeh, looks pretty sweet dude (literally).

Maybe (if you have adobe 7.0 photoshop or fireworks MX or anything decent like that) you could try unleashing some filters on it. That would really improve the professionality of the site.

Or if you don't have access to any of these utilities just leave it, it looks fine.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back